MADS Smarty Tuners 03-07 Dodge RAM 5.9L Cummins Turbodiesel – S-06
MADS Smarty Tuners 03-07 Dodge RAM 5.9L Cummins Turbodiesel
- 10 different CaTCHER softwares
- DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) Reads codes & explains them in simple English
- ABS programming for tire height adjustment, from 22.5 to 44
- Upgrades through built in USB connector
- Automatic recovery of the ECM in case of an interrupted update.
- 3.5 – 6 minutes required to update ECM depending on truck model
- Programmable speed limiter up to 250 mph
- Power on Demand (PoD) The ability to adjust power output on the fly
Smarty’s special Features
- CaTCHER software’s inside
- Ten different performance levels.
- Fastest download in the industry, up to three times faster than
- the competition, a typical ECM update takes about 3.5 to 5
- minutes, depending on the truck model.
- ABS tire height updates in just few seconds.
- Not traceable in the stock setting. Smarty leaves no footprint.
- Manual High Idle is enabled in all softwares
- Reads Diagnostic Trouble Codes in plain text.
- No tools required, no fuses to pull.
- USB built in for simple updates .
- Most complete keyboard in the industry.
- Reliable, it works off your OEM hardware.
- Programmable Speed Limiter from 25 to 250 mph
- Power on Demand
Smarty’s software levels
The horsepower settings. except #0, all other softwares have a modified “Torque management” ( TQM ). The throttle response is greatly improved but is set to a safe limit. With “Safe” I mean safe for your tranny and rest of the driveline.
SW # 0 : Half power
SW # 1 : 30 hp increase, with added timing .
SW # 2 : 60 hp increase, no added timing.
SW # 3 : 60 hp increase, with added timing.
SW # 4 : 90 hp increase, no added timing.
SW # 5 : 90 hp increase, with added timing.
SW # 6 : 160 hp increase, no added timing.
SW # 7 : 160 hp increase, with added timing.
SW # 8 : 210 hp increase, no added timing.
SW # 9 : 210 hp increase, with added timing.
Tested on stock trucks on a Mustang Dyno. Stock means just that. Stock! Even the air filters were stock…
The trucks were S T O C K, even the wastegate settings! We checked the “baseline” ( the stock truck hp at the rear wheels ) twice in a day in order to be sure about our findings. The above declared hp numbers are all rounded down to the closest number. For example the 90 hp file actually did 96 hp. That’s a 90 hp software for me, not a 100. The 210 hp was 215.
Power on Demand
100 power levels selectable in just one second during the driving! It’s easy: just type the preferred power level directly on Smarty keyboard, from 00 to 99. That’s all! For security reason, the truck waits that the throttle is released before applying the new power level.
No trace is left in the ECM!
I herby CLAIM that SmartyCR is the FIRST AND ONLY downloader that does not erase any of the stored data in the ECM. Smarty does NOT leave any electronic footprints in the ECM or any other electronic module in the truck. Smarty does NOT set ANY codes once the ECM is set back to stock. Smarty does NOT need to have fuses pulled.
No matter what the competition claims , in one way or another they’re ALL detectable. Smarty is NOT!
Yet, Smarty can not do one thing for you. Fix what others have broken. Smarty can not restore a key on counter that another downloader has erased . Smarty can not fix VIN# troubles caused by other products. If your Check engine / ABS light is on because another product has screwed your ECM, Smarty can not fix it, the other guy HAS to…
ABS / Speedo recalibration
The tire height can be adjusted up to 44″ in increments of 10 tenth of an inch in just a couple seconds. Of course, Smarty needs to be VIN# locked to the truck in order to get into the ABS adjustment section.
DTC Code reader
The name says it all. You can read and erase codes. Codes are displayed also in plain English. That’s old news by now. Smarty S-03 was the first one to provide that utility, others found the idea to be a good one too. ( Smarty does erase ABS codes too but does not display them )
ECM update speed
Faster than anything else on the market! Again we’ve done our homework on the protocol. Less than 5 minutes. Three times faster than a Star-Scan diagnostic tool or competitor. We have developed our own bootloader in order to not have to pull fuses should an update become interrupted for any reason. All you have to do is to turn the key off / key on Smarty does everything else on it’s own.
The CaTCHER softwares as they are today are only a starting point. Expect major news in future.
03-07 Dodge RAM 2500 5.9L Cummins Turbodiesel
03-07 Dodge RAM 3500 5.9L Cummins Turbodiesel