Auto Meter Sport-Comp II Series – Transmission Temperature — 3658
Transmission Temperature Peak & Warn w/ Electronic Control
Size: 2 1/16′ (52.4mm)
Range: 100 – 260° F
Auto Meter Sport-Comp II Series Gauges combine the performance of the original Sport Comp gauges with better lighting and style. Through the dial white LED lighting and bezels that illuminate red set these gauges apart. And, Sport Comp II utilizes the same race-proven technology as their predecessors.
AutoMeter’s been delivering critical vehicle information to racers, drivers and pit crews for over 50 years. These high-tech dashboard devices are race-proven in the toughest venues: NASCAR, NHRA, Baja, Off-Shore Marine, Bonneville and everywhere races are won.
Your vehicle’s dash is prime real estate. Only use the best for tracking vital statistics that make or break the race. AutoMeter’s diverse line-up of top-quality gauges is ready to meet the demands and rigors of your ride. What’s more, your AutoMeter Sport Comp II Gauges are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Full sweep precision stepper motor movement
- Includes 1/8: NPT sender
- Includes 10.5 ft. tubing or wiring harness
- Includes 3/8″ NPT adapter/fitting
- Includes 1/2″ NPT adapter/fitting
- If mounting temperature sender in a steel fluid pan, use Autometer #2260 weld-in boss (see below)
- Peak recall/memory
- User Programmable Warning Function
- User-programmable control circuit allows you to focus on driving while the instrument activates & deactivates vehicle systems such as lights, fans, pumps, switches & more
|Dimensions||4.75 x 4.5 x 4.5 in|